Everyone knows I am the Black Diamond Footwear 2011 Fire Blog of the Year . I was not content with just letting myself sit back and bask in the glow of being the winner. I decided to
swindle talk Black Diamond Footwear into allowing me to give back to my readers and fans.
That’s right! I am giving away a brand new pair of Black Diamond X2 boots.
The very simple rules are below:
This is a GREAT pair of boots that you’ll be sure to enjoy. There have been 2 reviews from the Fire / EMS Blog Network on the boots already. See Tiger Schmittendorf’s ” Black Diamond’s X2’s To The Rescue” or A Firefighter’s Own Worst Enemy’s “Black Diamond X2 Boots” Look for future reviews on the boot here on Ironfiremen.com or on The Fire Critic.com
The rules are simple ….
- You must submit a photo of yourself in front of your rig (fire apparatus…Engines, Ladders, Command vehicles and ok, ambulances count for you proud types!).
- You do NOT have to be a firefighter to enter but you MUST submit a photo of yourself in front of (beside, behind etc) a piece of apparatus.
- Entries can be uploaded directly to my FaceBook Page or sent to my E-mail
- All entries must include your name. You may add your department, rank, etc. if you would like.
- All entries will be shown (as updated) on Ironfiremen.com
- ENTRIES WILL CLOSE AT MID-NIGHT APRIL 13, 2011
- All entries will be compiled and a winner drawn at random by a special guest.
- The winner will be announced here on Ironfiremen.com on April 14, 2011
- The winner agrees to sumit a photo to Ironfiremen.com of them wearing the boots following the contest (within 2 weeks of receiving the boot)
EASY! Thanks again for your loyal support of Ironfiremen.com, The Fire/EMS Blog Network and Black Diamond Footwear!
Help get the word out … “Share” “Like” or “Recomend” us on Face Book. “Tweet” us on Twitter or simple call a friend!
Stay Safe and in House!